Designed home, DIY and trade use applications, this ‘X’Sports dual voltage generator offers superb quality, high performance and reliability backed by a full spares support service. Features an easy-start electric/recoil mechanism with usage key. Fully certified to the European Directives 2006/42/EC and EMC directive 2004/108/EC Annex 11. Certificated to the following European standards EN 12601:2010, EN60204-1/AC:2010, IEC 60034-1:2010, EN 55012:2007+A1:2009 (copies available). Full CE and ROHS accredited
Generator delivers 2.5 kW of power from 2 x 220V sockets. This generator can of course be used as a backup generator but it is specifically designed for up to 12hrs of continuous use at 2.3 kW powered by our reliable and quite running 6.5HP 4 stroke petrol engine. With low oil cut out protection and full overload circuit protection for those heavy duty applications. Also features a 12v 8.3a DC output for maximum flexibility. A spacious 15 litre fuel tank gives 13 hours of run time at 100% load.
Please check pictures of engine and generator panel before purchase to establish the important and correct horse power and generator output. Engine HP: ours is 6.5HP (4.8kw). Generator: peak power output 2800w (kVA), maximum power output 2500w (kVA), continuous power output 2300w (kVA)
An automatic voltage regulator is fitted to maintain a constant voltage as the generator load varies. All our generators come with 100% copper coil motors instead of the more commonly used (and cheaper) aluminium coils. This will ensure a greater and more reliable power output. The engine generator is built into a heavy duty powder coated all-steel frame to protect the generators components and provide useful lifting and securing points.
· Model: ‘X’Sports Professional 2634 Generator
· Engine: 6.5HP (4.8kw) air cooled four stroke dynamic OHV Petrol Engine
· Peak output: 2800w
· Maximum output: 2500w
· Continuous output: 2300w
· Voltage: 220v 50Hz/60Hz
· Fully electronic non-contact ignition system
· Sockets: 2 x 220v 16Amp, 1 x 12v 8.3A DC
· Noise level at 7 metres is only 66dB(A)
· Low oil shut down monitor with oil capacity of 0.6L
· Fully automatic voltage regulator to maintain a consistent output voltage
· Full circuit overload protection to avoid damage to your generator
· Electric starter with battery and Recoil starter
· Fuel Tank: 15L
· Run Time: (50% Load) 19.5h
· Run Time: (100% Load) 13h
· Overall Dimensions: L605mm x W440mm x H440mm
· Dry weight: 39kgs
Supplied complete with items pictured and 2 x 13amp UK plug sockets that also accept a European 2 - pin connector.