The lightweight 'X'Sports Rope cutter and hot knife will cut and seal the edges of most synthetic materials with ease and very little effort. It heats up to 500 degrees C in just 6-8 seconds, for sealing with minimum smoke and no burnt edges. Standard 'R' blade supplied is suitable for cutting and sealing rope up to 17mm in diameter. The cutter gives a clean neat cut that also prevents rope/braid from fraying. The additional 'F' blade supplied will cut webbing to max 55mm width. Uses include webbing, belting fabric, elastic, cord, ropes, sail cloth, awnings, nylon and synthetic fabrics.
A quality product that’s boasts a spring loaded safety trigger ON/OFF switch, Double overheat protection for thermostat, purpose made heavy duty storage box and certificated to every European standard for conformity and compliance.
- Supplied with hanging hook and 3m of power cord
- Standard ‘R’ blade: W32 x D5mm - Ropes, Fabrics, Sail Cloth.
- Webbing ‘F’ blade: W60 x D5mm – Ideal for cutting Webbing with a max width of 55mm
- Blades operating temperature = 500°C
- Operates continuously when trigger held down
- Heat controlled by switching the spring loaded safety trigger switch on and off
- Storage box dimensions: 29cm x 19cm x 9cm
- Voltage: 240v . Frequency 50hz/60hz
- Wattage: 60w of Power
- Brass wire brush included and spanner
- Product Weight: 0.95kg
- Certificated Conformity to EN 60335-1:2012, EN 60335-2-45/A2:2012, EN 62233:2008. Copies available
- Certificated Compliance to EN 55014-1/A2:2011, EN 55014-2/A2:2011, EN 61000-3-2/A2:2009, EN61000-3-3:2013. Copies available
- Fitted with a UK 3 pin mains plug BS1363
To further enhance this excellent product, we can also offer the following optional accessories listed separately (Please use the relevant links below to add to your order)
- Cutting Foot - This Cutting Foot is a specially designed cutting foot that eliminates the need for a destructive cutting surface when using a hot knife. You can cut canvas right on your hardwood floors or webbing out on your boat without leaving black gouges and cut marks from the red-hot cutting blade. This cutting foot also holds the material down whilst cutting to minimize edge curling and provide a high quality cut and seal. Buy - Cutting Foot
- Hot Knife 'R' Blade - Suitable for cutting and sealing rope up to 17mm in diameter. This cutter blade gives a clean neat cut that also prevents rope/braid from fraying. Buy - 'R Blade
- Hot Knife 'F' Blade - Will cut webbing precisely and automatically seal in one motion. Cutting area width maximum 45mm. Buy 'F' Blade
- Hot Knife 'VR' Blade - Cutting blade that allows for top and bottom heating which is excellent for cutting and sealing of thicker fabrics of awnings, sails, netting and webbing. Buy 'VR' Blade