Delivery Method Chosen - Please check the listing for methods of despatch and also the estimated date of delivery shown before you complete your purchase checkout.
- Royal Mail — This service provided by Royal Mail is 3-5 working days. If 5 working days have elapsed without receipt, please check with your neighbours and then the local Royal Mail sorting office, they may have your item. If the item is not located after 10 working days we will provide a credit or a replacement.
- DPD Tracked Courier service - This will be a fully tracked service. Our customer services can provided you the tracking information if you wish to track your parcel
- Please ensure all orders are checked on receipt for shortages or damage. Claims have to be made within 48 hours of your delivery and a claim will be refused after 14 days have elapsed. Carrier will require pictures of damage to packaging or item to enable us to collect and replace for you.
- Orders received after 3.30pm are dispatched on the following weekday. We do not dispatch items on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- UK Postal districts such as the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland etc. might incur a higher delivery charge, but you can contact us prior to shipment if you so wish. We will of course allow the cancellation of the order if this is unacceptable to you. Delivery times to these areas could be longer than UK mainland times.
- European and World shipments - We reserve the right to vary the cost of shipping to whatever the actual cost price is for shipping to your desired country, but we will discuss this with you first. Delivery times to these areas could be significantly longer than UK mainland times.
- Incorrect or Re-Directed Addresses and Delivery Receipt - You might incur additional costs for lost or re-delivered goods due to an incorrect address. Requested re-directs of order to another address might also incur extra charge if outside carriers zone or no one being available to accept delivery. We would require payment before redirection.