This GPS Smart Watch for the Elderly is sold exclusively by Leisure Pursuits on behalf of the manufacturer who holds the genuine patent for this product.
· SOS – Programmable button for long key press to switch power on and send SOS to 999 or other carer
· Relative or Support Person – Two separate buttons can be programmed to auto dial to carer, son, daughter etc.
· WeChat, Voice, Time – Programmable single button
· Safety Area – Can be programmed to alert carer if watch user is outside this area
· Fall notification from watch or notification to remote carer
· Two way voice conversation from programmed emergency buttons
· Smart GPS watch does not need a wearer’s phone. Contains own dedicated SIM card.
· G-sensor quadruple positioning technology (correct GPS position)
· Supports calling from watch to any other phone (Large Digital keypad)
· Remote call recipient can listen in to surroundings of watch user
· Low watch battery – less than 10% initiates a call to relatives phone
· Holds historical route data for 90 days, if watch wearer is lost or wishes to repeat route to carer or trail visits
- SOS Number calling – Set up three numbers, press SOS key on watch for 3 seconds and watch enters alarm status and dials 3 numbers in a loop. If there is no answer it will dial 2 loops.
- Five positioning technology using GPS, WIFI, Zone WIFI, A-GPS Auxiliary, Supports multiple base stations (20 channels). GPS precision 5-15 metres.
- High-definition large-screen display with large font. 1.54inch (39mm)
- Loud volume setting
- Voice time telling
- Heart rate display
- Step count
- Sleep tracking
- Reminders to move
- Watch finder – click on the button in the relative or carers phone app and watch will ring
- Alarm clock - set up to three alarms
- SMS reminder settings
- Memory: 1GB.
- Screen: thickened tempered glass.
- PLEASE NOTE GPS TRACKER REQUIRES A GPS SIM CARD FOR 2G GSM (NOT INCLUDED).
- Includes instruction manual and charger.
- Size: 56mm x 42mm x 15mm
- Wgt: 58g.