These 25mm thick commercial grade interlocking shock absorbing impact floor mats are made from the highest quality dense EVA foam. The hardness rating on these mats is 30-35 degrees (Durometer Shore C). Test certificates here:
Shore C. Mats have been tested for Compliance on Safety to BS EN71 (Copies available)
Please do not buy this type of product without this certification, hardness levels and report, particularly if required Gym's, Play Zones and Public Areas.
Mats are soft underfoot and yet will still withstand heavy loads or shock absorbing impacts. These non slip floor mats are hard wearing, water resistant and easy to clean.
Mats have a dual purpose reversible colour in Red/Black or Blue/Black
giving mixed permutations on: Red/Blue, Red, Blue, Black.
They are excellent sound absorbers, durable enough to be used outdoors as well as indoors and can be easily laid and re-laid many times.
These mats have many uses, interlocked to suit a variety of applications:
- Schools and Colleges – providing a safe cushioned effect underfoot to protect joints
- Children's play areas – indoor or outdoor, use as a soft play area to protect children
- Camping, boating and recreation - used as a comfortable underlay for tents or under caravan awnings
- Gyms - Providing a safe cushioned effect underfoot to protect joints and not damaged by heavy gym equipment.
- Yoga Classes - The finish of these mats negates the need for personal mats as well.
- Martial Arts, Judo, Boxing Yoga, Pilates - for low impact and anti fatigue protection
- Nursery - create a warm and safe cushioned area for the little ones
- Anti-fatigue matting - great for use in workshop and garages to prevent fatigue by absorbing the shock associated with working on concrete
- Under swings and trampolines - as safety mats
- Under equipment - to protect your delicate or slippery floors, shake proof and provides good sound insulation
- Exercises in the home - Used in the workshop, indoors or shed
- Gardens - Pool areas and family picnics
- Hobby & Crafts - Provides a comfortable and clean working surface
Product has been tested for Compliance with:
- EN71 (2005) +A6 Part 1 Physical & Mechanical
- EN71 (2005) Part 1 Labelling
- BS EN71 (2006) +A1 Part 2 Flammability
- BS EN71 (1995) +A1 +AC1 Part 3 Toxicity
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Lead free
- Latex free
Durometer tested to shore C & 30-35 degrees (Low grade 15 degrees, highest grade 50 degrees)
Mat size is 60cm x 60cm (2ft x 2ft) x 25mm thick. Using a straight edge and a sharp knife they can easily be shaped as required.
- 1.44 sq metres (15.5 sq ft) - 4 mats
- 2.88 sq metres (31 sq ft) - 8 mats
- 4.32 sq metres (47 sq ft) - 12 mats
- 8.64 sq metres (93 sq ft - 24 mats
- 12.96 sq metres (140 sq ft) - 36 mats
- 17.28 sq metres (186 sq ft) - 48 mats
- 21.60 sq metres (233 sq ft) - 60 mats
- 30.24 sq metres (326 sq ft) - 84 mats
To calculate the area - take the width x length of the area you want to cover. e.g. 6m x 4m = 24 sq m (67 mats). Each mat is 0.36 sq metres