A light, compact and well ventilated cycle helmet, offering exceptional value for money for road or off road riding. This stylish, sleek and comfortable model offers the kind of performance and quality of some elite models at a fraction of the price. Fully complies with CE EN1078 Safety Standard A
Please do not buy any cycle helmet that does not clearly meet this international safety standard and has the certificate available.
These popular lightweight helmets are constructed from an in-mould fully bonded Polycarbonate shell for enhanced protection with a high density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Liner. Complete with 22 channelled vents for extra airflow, allowing superb ventilation. It is the number of vents not the size that is important for ventilation. The rear vents help draw air through the helmet at slower speeds.
Weighing just 250g the universal shell size is a custom fit for 58-62 cm head sizes. These cycle helmets have an advanced Rear Retention Fit System with heat sealed washable interior comfort pads and are available in 6 high quality colour finishes with black snap fit visor. They look great and are especially useful when raining or in sunny conditions.
- In-moulded fully bonded shell for enhanced protection and lightweight construction
- High Density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Liner
- 22 channelled vents allowing superb ventilation
- Removable Snap on/off Vented Visor for rain and sunny conditions
- SnapLok advanced Adjustable Rear Retention Fit System for that perfect fit at the touch of a dial
- Fitted Nexus quality buckle
- Available in 6 High Quality Colour Finishes
- Adjustable chin strap and clip fastenings to ensure your helmet is secure and comfortable
- Universal shell size custom fits 58 - 62cm head sizes
- Heat Sealed Washable Interior Pads
- Weighs just 250g
Head Size. Use a tape to measure round the widest part of the head, just above the eyebrows (1cm) and the ears.