The lightweight 'X'Sports Rope cutter and hot knife will cut and seal the edges of most synthetic materials with very little effort. It heats up to 500 degrees C in just 6-8 seconds. Standard 'R' blade supplied is suitable for cutting and sealing rope up to 17mm in diameter. The cutter gives a clean neat cut that also prevents rope/braid from fraying. The additional 'F' blade supplied will cut webbing to max 55mm width. Uses include webbing, belting fabric, elastic, cord, ropes, sail cloth, awnings, nylon and synthetic fabrics.
A quality product that’s boasts a spring loaded safety trigger ON/OFF switch, Double overheat protection for thermostat, purpose made heavy duty storage box and certificated to every European standard for conformity and compliance.
- Supplied with hanging hook and 3m of power cord
- Standard ‘R’ blade: W32 x D5mm - Ropes, Fabrics, Sail Cloth.
- Webbing ‘F’ blade: W60 x D5mm – Ideal for cutting Webbing with a max width of 55mm
- Blades operating temperature = 500°C
- Operates continuously when trigger held down
- Heat controlled by switching the spring loaded safety trigger switch on and off
- Storage box dimensions: 29cm x 19cm x 9cm
- Voltage: 220v-240v .
- Wattage: 60w of Power
- Brass wire brush included and spanner
- Product Weight: 0.95kg
- Certificated Conformity to EN 60335-1:2012, EN 60335-2-45/A2:2012, EN 62233:2008. Copies available
- Certificated Compliance to EN 55014-1/A2:2011, EN 55014-2/A2:2011, EN 61000-3-2/A2:2009, EN61000-3-3:2013. Copies available
- Fitted with a 3 pin mains plug to BS1363
To further enhance this excellent product, we can also offer the following optional accessories listed separately
- Cutting Foot - This Cutting Foot is a specially designed cutting foot that eliminates the need for a destructive cutting surface when using a hot knife. You can cut canvas right on your hardwood floors or webbing out on your boat without leaving black gouges and cut marks from the red-hot cutting blade. This cutting foot also holds the material down whilst cutting to minimize edge curling and provide a high quality cut and seal.
- Hot Knife 'VR' Blade - Cutting blade that allows for top and bottom heating which is excellent for cutting and sealing of thicker fabrics of awnings, sails, netting and webbing.