1) Unwanted Item - If you wish to return an item then you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt. The item must be unused, unassembled and with ALL original packaging intact. Item must be undamaged and in a resalable condition for a full product refund. Buyer must pay the full P&P costs of returning the item.
2) Returning Items - After 14 days your order will be assumed satisfactory and claims of shipment errors or return requests will not be accepted. We will not accept responsibility for returned items lost in the post.
3) Damage on Receipt - It is extremely important that the buyer checks both the packaging and if possible the product before accepting it. If damage is suspected the item should either be rejected or signed for as "unchecked". This will allow us to raise a claim and arrange for the despatch of a replacement. Buyer must notify us within 48hrs by email of any problems with product delivery.
4) Faulty Item - If you have received a faulty item, please contact us immediately. After 14 days of receipt we assume all goods are satisfactory. Please supply full details of the fault also pictures of the faulty item to help us resolve query to your satisfaction. Please note that some issues may be resolved by supplying replacement parts or alternative solutions acceptable to both parties. You may also phone and seek assistance by leaving a message on 01752-310849. For faulty manufactured goods, either a replacement product or a refund will be given, at our discretion. We will require you to return the faulty product first at your own expense. We will refund any economy P&P costs incurred if you return goods to us that we deem faulty. The manufacturer’s warranty covers purchases within the
5) Electronic Goods - We are unable to accept a warranty claim for any ELECTRONIC item after 90 days
6) Return address - Leisure Pursuits, 7 Wolseley Business Park, Wolseley Close, Plymouth PL2 3BY